Albi Clad 800 Fireproofing
Fire protection for steel and concrete in severe environments
Albi Clad 800 intumescent coating is applied to protect both internal and external structural steel,concrete and other construction materials from fire. Its superior resistance to weathering and abuse makes it the universal material for severe environments. Albi Clad 800 is UL classified for one to three hour protection under E-119 and UL 1709 High Rise, Hydrocarbon fire test criteria. It is available in standard, attractive, white finish.
Rugged lightweight and attractive
Specify Albi Clad 800 whenever and wherever you need a dependable,long- lasting exterior fire-resistant coating capable of resisting abrasion,impact, freezing and thawing. Rugged, lightweight and attractive Albi Clad 800 is optimal for application in a great many commercial, institutional and industrial environments.
Tested under environmental extremes of wind rain and weather
Tested by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and in numerous actual Applications, Albi Clad 800 has provided superior performance under a wide range of environmental extremes throughout the world.
Even under the most adverse conditions, lightweight Albi Clad 800 maintains long- term protection with outstanding hardness and durability. Its ability to withstand the adverse effects of wind,rain and weather makes Albi Clad 800 the preferred fireproofing material for offshore drilling platforms, petrochemical plants power plants, dock facilities and a range of commercial and industrial applications.
Albi Clad 800 Advantages
- UL classified for up to 3 hours protection of both interior and exterior steel.
- Lightweight,hammer-hard,thin-film application follows the contour of substrate.
- Outstanding wear resistance eliminates dusting,flaking,cracking and delamination.
- Approved by major building codes and insurance underwriters.
- Outstanding fire protection even after years of extreme exterior weathering,abuse and vibration.
- High resistance to ultraviolet exposure.
- Asbestos-free formulation
- Single-component,factory formulated to eliminate job-site blending.
- Aesthetic,architectural finish
Albi Clad 800 must be applied by qualified, factory trained people
For quick,easy installation,Albi Clad 800 is sprayed directly from the shipping container using standard, heavy-duty pneumatic spray equipment.
Application may be performed in inclement weather. Application thickness depends on specified fire endurance rating.
Albi Clad 800 must be applied by qualified, factory trained people in accordance with the manufacturer 's printed instructions and in compliance with specific test specifications.
Steel surfaces must be primed with an approved primer before the application of Albi Clad 800.